In Elixir Pharma, we believe in every person’s right to medicine, and we also seek to improve people’s lives beyond medical treatment. Through communication, we aim to build a platform that cares for people on both; physical and mental levels. We are dedicated team who are passionate to follow our dream to make an impact and build our unique success. We adopt and live our Values which are; High Quality Operations, Patient Centricity, Passion for Excellence, Respect and Integrity.
We are currently looking to hire a passionate candidate to join the Hospital Line team as a “Hospital Line Manager”. The key responsibilities of the job would be:
- Implement the company’s account management strategies to achieve the desired sales results.
- Build and maintain strong business relation with customers and stakeholders.
- Coach, develop and motivate a team of field Account Specialists and cultivate a winning team attitude.
- Provide in-field coaching, monitor performance, and lead the individual development plans for his team members.
- Explore the market for new business opportunities to expand the business vertical and horizontal.
- Closely monitor the institutional market dynamics and competitors’ activities to deliver timely feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant pharmaceutical/medical/science studies.
- 2+ years of similar supervisory role as key account/hospital line manager in pharmaceutical companies in Egypt.
- Proven success record in managing key accounts, leading partnership projects and achieving previous objectives.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to align internal and external stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in Spoken and Written English.
Result driven, dynamic and team player